Ibiza is overflowing with creativity, buzzing cosmopolitan culture and yet it managed to retain a bohemian and peaceful atmosphere, it is easy to feel right at home on this magical island. Its culture is a remnant of the hippie movement of the late 1960s, no matter who you are or where you come from, Ibiza is the place to see but also be seen. For many years, Ibiza attracts attention for its lively nightlife, but today the island is also renowned for its well-being, a beautiful landscape and beach side. All our properties are located in exclusive locations on the island of Ibiza. Some villas are within walking distance of the beach of Cala Garbo, or a short drive to Cala d'Hort with stunning views of the majestic rock Es Vedra and the Mediterranean. Other villas in the fashionable area of Cala Jondal or in the quiet and unspoilt north of Ibiza. We know that you are seeking a balance between style and comfort. Enjoy it with us. All our villas have an architecture and style that is relaxed, cool and comfortable. Our intention is to make you as comfortable as if the villa was home.
Villas are from 2 to 14 persons, some for families, some with private pool, private entrances, outdoor hot/cold shower, roofed terraces with large dinning tables, kitchen, barbeque, Covered roof terrace with magnificent views of the sea, beach.
Surrounded by lush green gardens in Ibiza’s fertile north is Finca Verde - literally ‘Green House’ - an ecological finca and perfect hide-away.
• 7 peoples
• Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
• Original 300 year old finca set on 60,000 m2 of land
• 6 x 12 metre swimming pool with several terraces
• Two covered terraces, one with a long dining table and a BBQ
• Child friendly as the swimming pool can be fenced off
• Very quiet location
A classic and typically Ibiza style villa set within a well established garden, it boasts stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea and magical rock Es Vedra.
• 6 peoples
• Three bedrooms, three bathrooms
• Glass-mosaic swimming pool connected to a round [unheated] Jacuzzi
• A covered porch with dining table & seating area
• Lovely quiet location, close to the beach
• Huge gardens surround the house perfect for children to explore
• Attached to one neighbour
• Close to Sant Josep, Cala Jondal & other beautiful beaches on this coastline
Location on the hillside, overlooking the farmland of Cala Yondal with the sea and Formentera in the distance.
• 10 persons.
• 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
• Large villa (310 m2) and ideal place for 2 families as there is a second entrance to the apartment downstairs
with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• Pool with limestone finishing and various sun terraces.
• Kitchen with a cooking island, supplied with new equipment, an open fire and an extra dining area.
• Plenty of open and covered terraces with comfortable sun loungers.
• 5 minutes to the beach of CALA YONDAL.
• Quiet location.