We do not have yet a picture for this experience.
Send us a picture for this experience.
The Ciénaga de Zapata is a natural park listed. Sitel of many migratory birds, it covers an immense territory of swamps near the coast of the caribbean. It was also the scene of the landing of the Bay of Pigs. The cenotes (interlocking rock plates) make it an exceptional dive site. The lionfish, cousin of the Rascasse, has invaded the Caribbean as a plague. His only predator being the man, he is allowed to fish and finds himself on the restaurants charts. However, sometimes you have to go down to about 30 meters to hunt it.
Early in the morning :
- Meeting with the diving instructor at his home
- Equipment loan: fins snorkel mask
- Transport by car to the diving spot
- From the surface or accompanying the instructor in apnea, the participant looks at the practice of spearfishing lionfish (Scorpion fish).
- According to the catch, back on the bank, preparation of the fish
- Cooking on the embers and tasting the peach.
- Return to the accommodation of the participants or continuation of the trip.
Globe Secret has been created from professional travelers, hospitality and e-business. Globe Secret team guarantee our users a high selection of boutique hotels. Travel agent register nÂ° IM075100403 - Financial guarantee : BPRP - Member of - RCP : Hiscox nÂ° HA PRC0055186 - CNIL 1517931.