We do not have yet a picture for this experience.
Send us a picture for this experience.
Towards the entrance to Cienfuegos Bay, visit a protected nature area. Crossing on foot and by boat from the lagoon of Guanaroca, ideal place to observe the arrival of migratory birds, and depending on the time of year, flamingos.
Early in the morning :
- Meeting of the participants with the guide at the place agreed in advance
- Transfer from Cienfuegos to the Ranchon of the Guanaroca Lagoon Trail.
- Walk 500 m on a path that leads to the pier of the boat. Observation of flamingos and other migratory species.
- Boat trip through the natural labyrinths.
- Return by boat to the path where the activity started.
- Back to Cienfuegos. End of the service.
Globe Secret has been created from professional travelers, hospitality and e-business. Globe Secret team guarantee our users a high selection of boutique hotels. Travel agent register nÂ° IM075100403 - Financial guarantee : BPRP - Member of - RCP : Hiscox nÂ° HA PRC0055186 - CNIL 1517931.