We do not have yet a picture for this experience.
Send us a picture for this experience.
A stop still unknown to traditional circuits, and yet! The capital of the province Granma, in the heart of "Oriente" is the cradle of many historical figures: first there was Carlos Manuel de Cespedes, father of the Motherland and 1st slave liberator, then Manuel Nunos, at the origin of the national anthem, inspired by the Marseillaise, and finally, the famous Bola de Nieve (snowball), inescapable singer of Cuba. The ride in a carriage and then in the historic center sheds light on the roots of the island linked to that of a colonial city burned by its inhabitants not to fall into the hands of the Spaniards.
In the morning :
- Meeting with the guide on the place agreed in advance
- Panoramic horse-drawn carriage tour of sites with heritage and historical values.
- Visit of the horse-drawn carriage factory
- Visit of the Wax Museum.
- Walk on the bulevar (pedestrian street) to the Plaza de la Revolucion of the historic center.
- Lunch in a restaurant in the historic center
- Panoramic walking tour of the historical center of the city
- Visit to La Milagrosa Chapel, Cathedral of San Salvador
- Visit of the Casa Natale de Carlos Manuel de Céspedes.
- End of the trip to Casa de la Trova, with traditional music show.
Globe Secret has been created from professional travelers, hospitality and e-business. Globe Secret team guarantee our users a high selection of boutique hotels. Travel agent register nÂ° IM075100403 - Financial guarantee : BPRP - Member of - RCP : Hiscox nÂ° HA PRC0055186 - CNIL 1517931.