We do not have yet a picture for this experience.
Send us a picture for this experience.
At the eastern end, at the end of the largest island in the Caribbean, with its lonely and legendary lighthouse, the landscapes are characterized by the contrast that exists between the sea terraces, the sea and the vegetation passing from exuberant to semi-desert. The lunch will take place near the Yumurì river facing the sea, after a ride in cayuca, typical boat of the region, sailing in the canyon designed by the water court.
Early in the morning :
- Departure by local car accompanied by a guide, from the client's accommodation to Punta de Maisi.
- Visit of the lighthouse, exchange with the community and beach time.
- Back to Yumuri River Bridge.
- Tour in Cayuca (rowing boat) on the river to the island of Las Almendras.
- Back to the bridge and visit of the fishing community
- Lunch in a private restaurant on the beach.
- Rest at the seaside.
- Return by car to Baracoa
Globe Secret has been created from professional travelers, hospitality and e-business. Globe Secret team guarantee our users a high selection of boutique hotels. Travel agent register nÂ° IM075100403 - Financial guarantee : BPRP - Member of - RCP : Hiscox nÂ° HA PRC0055186 - CNIL 1517931.