We do not have yet a picture for this experience.
Send us a picture for this experience.
Ropa Vieja (literally old clothes ...) is typical of Creole cuisine. In reality, it is a simmered dish made from frayed beef. The tubers or the plantains, like the bananas the magnoc, the malanga are also part of the culinary traditions. To discuss how to prepare them with a Cuban chef in one of the famous restaurants of the capital values this Cuban cuisine and reveals a little known know-how.
In the morning or afternoon:
- Meeting with the guide on the place agreed in advance
- Market visit and purchase of extra ingredients
- Returned to the restaurant, meeting with the Chef. Presentation of the traditional menu.
- Together, participation in the realization of the dishes.
- Tasting during lunch
- Return to the place of origin.
- Fried plantin and yam
- Ropa vieja (stuffed beef, Cuban specialty)
- Seasonal salad
- Congrí (Rice and black beans)
- Dessert of the day
- Mineral water and coffee
Globe Secret has been created from professional travelers, hospitality and e-business. Globe Secret team guarantee our users a high selection of boutique hotels. Travel agent register nÂ° IM075100403 - Financial guarantee : BPRP - Member of - RCP : Hiscox nÂ° HA PRC0055186 - CNIL 1517931.